Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Shout Out to Baby Daddy

Baby Daddy, aka Tom, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being such an awesome dad! I can not put into words how wonderful and lucky Baby T and I are to have such an amazing man in our life. You bring such joy, humour and love to our life which makes us so happy. 
First time Baby T and Baby Dad get to stare at each other

out crab hunting on fathers day! 




I knew you would be a great father but you amaze me daily at your mad skills as a dad! I learn so much from you from how you interact with Baby T, your patience, your playing skills, your ability to take risks even when society frowns upon them. You are our rock and man oh man are we ever so lucky. We love you! 




And to my Pappi aka dad: Thank you for being a one of a kind dad who never let us have a dull moment, took me across the world and gave me passion for many things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment